Seminars Room, Yoga Retreats & Workshops
Seminars & Conference Room
The Mangrove lodge can host small business meetings, conferences and lectures in a quiet and eco-friendly setting.
We provide a versatile room which holds up to 30 people with natural lighting and good ventilation and equipped with air-conditioning, Wi-Fi, a projector, a large outdoor terrace for breaks, and restaurant.
We can accommodate guests in our rooms for multiple day events, or simply offer a coffee break and lunch for the day.
The meeting room is also available for events, barbecues and parties.
Please contact us to check availabilities, possible room layout and related prices and for further information.
Are you a professional yoga teacher wanting to expand into retreats to offer your clients an unforgettable experience away from the hustle and bustle of city life?
Mangrove Lodge in Zanzibar is the ideal location and here’s why: it has stunning white beaches overlooking the bay, it’s secluded and quiet away from mass tourism.
Nestled in a lush, tropical garden it’s perfect for relaxing and escaping the daily routine. Breathe in the fresh sea air and be inspired by the sense of calmness of the surroundings.
At Mangrove Lodge, we provide unique locations for your classes/workshops:
- The traditional thatched roof hut overlooking the mangrove bay, ideal for a shaded, intimate class
- The Pool Deck, perfect for a sunset class (less than 15 people)
- A special Yoga Platform beside the Sultan’s Palace ruins overlooking the ocean will be ready soon (more than 15 people)
- Multifunctional air-conditioned room, ideal for yoga nidra, inversions, life coaching sessions, massage room and is the perfect alternative in case of rain.
- If you’re looking for a cultural exchange experience, we can arrange the participation of Local Yoga Teachers
- We can organise all excursions and Transfers
- Vegetarian and Vegan meals are available, and only fresh food is our choice
The Mangrove Lodge can be your home for a week or more, a genuine, hospitable & warm adventure. Expect great food, big smiles, bare feet & a glowing feeling of happiness & calm which you get to take away.
The lodge is family-run, ethical & your stay contributes to the local community.
Please contact us to check availabilities, prices and enquire for further information.
Our location is ideal also for those who want to give workshops on the environment, the ocean, education, medicine, violence and more spiritual meditation and life coaching.
We have worked with marine biologists who have come to study the local marine life, teams of doctors and nurses who have organised a project at the local clinic, teachers, educators, meditation, yoga and pilates professionals.
No matter your field, we can work together to create the perfect space for you, also using the outer spots to get inspired and do your assignments.